Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 15

How far along are you? 

15 weeks


























How big is the baby?

The size of a navel orange. It is about 4 inches long and 2.5 oz in weight. 
How I’m feeling: 

Very good! I am surprised I have so much energy. 

Healthy eating? 

For the most part. I did fall of the wagon today. I ate a croissant for breakfast and nachos for lunch. Oops!

Food cravings: 

Cereal and fruit. Rice Crispies and raspberries or strawberries in particular. 

Food aversions: 

No aversions to speak of. 

Exercise: 

I taught two Hatha yoga classes, a pregnancy yoga class, and three mother & baby yoga classes. I went to two Zumba classes and a prenatal conditioning class. 

Total weight gain/loss: 

I haven't weighed myself this week. 

Sleep: 

My sleep is still broken. However, I am able to sleep in most days since I generally start work late and finish work late. 

Maternity clothes? 

Only the two black maternity tank tops. I did order two pairs of maternity jeans. I’m waiting for them to arrive. 

Stretch marks? 

Not yet. 

Best moment(s) this week: 

I had a prenatal massage on Friday. The therapist was excellent and the treatment room was large and comfortable. It was very relaxing and a wonderful way to end the week. 

Then, Dave and I went to the Northall for Valentine's Day. We'd never been there before but were impressed by the grand dining room, excellent service, and delicious menu. It was perfect for a special occasion.

Movement: 

I occasionally have a tickly sensation in my low belly, especially after I eat. I’m not sure if it is movement but maybe? Probably not but how do I know for sure?

Belly button in or out? 

In. 

Symptoms: 

My skin is still itchy.

Gender: 

I still don’t have a strong feeling one way or the other. 

Labor signs: 

No, thank goodness. 

What I miss: 

Goat cheese and raw fish. Not together! 

What I'm looking forward to: 

Identifiable movement. I’m hoping for some stronger flutters soon! 

Weekly wisdom: 

I think staying active is helping me to feel good during pregnancy. 

Milestones: 

In this modern age one of the biggest milestones in pregnancy is sharing the news publicly on Facebook. I posted the news along with the photo of my TfL "Baby on board!" badge.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly